If you have created a milestone but want to delete it, you can remove it into your pod’s archives for up to 30 days where it can be recovered or permanently deleted.
To remove a milestone into the pod’s archives,
1. Go to the pod that has the milestone you want to remove.
2. Select the Milestone tab.
3. Hover over the Milestone you want to remove. In the bottom right, click Remove.
If you made a mistake and want to recover this milestone,
1. Go to pod settings (the grey gear icon) and select Removed items.
2. Find the milestone and click Recover.
If you want to permanently delete (there’s no going back!) this milestone, click Remove.