If you are having problems logging in, there are a few things you can try.
2. Visit https://app.brightpod.com/user/user_logout and then attempt to log in again.
3. Update your browser to the latest version.
You might run into issues with Brightpod if you have an outdated browser version. Update your browser:
4. Clear your browser’s history/cache/cookies.
This can help any issues with mixed logins, especially if you have a shared computer. Clear your history:
Note: If you want to save your passwords when clearing your history, uncheck the Passwords box before clearing.
5. Check to see if your firewall or any popups are blocking you.
When this happens, you should receive a notification from your computer and browser that something has been blocked. This can be pretty case specific, so don’t hesitate to reach out to the Brightpod Support team with a screenshot and we will help!
6. If you are getting an error message:
- Learn more about the error message “Oops, You Are Not Associated With Any Account On Brightpod.”
- If it is another error message, contact the Brightpod Support team with the error message.