Brightpod enables you to add multiple Tasks by email using Brightpod Send. Use the keyword Task list: in the email subject to create a new Task List and add more than one Task to it.
To add multiple Tasks via email
- Login to your email client and open your Compose Email page.
- Enter Brightpod Send email address in the email id field.
- Your email subject will be the Task List name. Start the subject with the keyword Tasklist:
- In the email body, enter the Tasks in an ordered / unordered list and submit the email.
Once you send the above email, a new Task list called “Website Launch” with the 3 tasks will be added to this project.
After processing this email, this is how the task looks like:
Here are some points to remember when adding Multiple Tasks
- The subject should start with Tasklist: to add multiple tasks in a pod.
- Multiple tasks will only work if each task is an ordered or unordered list item.
- All these tasks will get assigned to a single user that you can mention in the subject line e.g. @sahil. If no user is mentioned (like the example above), then these tasks will be assigned to the Pod Lead.
- Files attached to this email will not get added to the system.
- You can mark any of the above tasks as important by adding the tag “important“, “urgent” or “ASAP” within the tasks.