You can send file attachments using Brightpod Send and they are added to your Pod’s Files Section.
To attach a file via email,
- Login to your email client/email service and open the Compose Email page.
- Enter Brightpod Send email address in the “email id” field.
- Specify a “subject” for your email, make sure it starts with File:
- Enter a “description” in the body of the email and submit it.
After processing the email, this is how the attached file looks like:
Here are some points to remember when sending a file attachment
- Files uploaded to Brightpod cannot be more than 100 MB each.
- No email notification is sent out when file(s) are added to the pod via email.