Brightpod’s default layout for tasks is the flow view, which is like a Kanban board. There is also the option of viewing your tasks as a list in the list view.
When you decide on which view you like better, Brightpod will remember your choice and show that view each time you log in.
To switch between views, click either List or Flow in the top right corner of your tasks page.
Like an interactive board to progress through, the tasks lists are arranged horizontally. This is Brightpod’s default view.
Within the flow view, you can:
- Drag and drop task lists into any order across the page.
- Drag and drop tasks up and down inside task lists and across the page to other task lists.
- Scroll left or right to view all of the task lists of the pod.
- Assign tasks to team members using drag and drop under Quick Assign.
If you prefer seeing everything in a list, the list view is for you. All information is in a vertical format and can be easily viewed up and down the page.
In the list view, you can:
- Drag and drop task lists in any order up and down the page.
- Drag and drop tasks within the lists or to another list elsewhere on the page.