There are two ways you can link a client to a pod:
- Label the pod with a client name.
- Label the pod with a client name and invite the client to the pod to participate in your Brightpod account.
Change the client label
If you have only linked a pod to a client with a label and have not invited them to your Brightpod account:
1. Go to the pod you want to change, hover your mouse over the pod, click the grey gear, then select Settings.
2. Scroll down until you see Client. Click the dropdown and choose your new client (or none.)
3. Click Update.
Change the client label and their pod access
If you have linked a pod to a client with a label and invited them to participate in your Brightpod account:
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. Go to the pods page again and select the grey gear again. Click View All Members.
3. Under the client name, click Remove from this pod only.
*Note: This will remove the client from this pod only. It will not remove them from any other pods they are invited to or from your Brightpod account.