You can upload a file in two places: When commenting on a task and to the File page of your pod.
The main benefit of uploading through Google Drive is that whenever the file on Google Drive is updated, it will automatically update in Brightpod.
When you upload a file from Google Drive, the file still remains in your Google Drive account – Google Drive just creates a unique link that is passed to Brightpod and stored. So, when you update the file on Google Drive the link that is stored on Brightpod will always link to the latest version of the file.
Attach a file to a task
1. Click a task to open task details.
2. Enter a comment, then click Google Drive.
3. Select the file you want to attach to this task and click Add Comment.
Attach a file to a pod
1. Go to the pod you want and click Files.
2. Click New File.
3. Click Google Drive and select the file you want to upload.
4. Add a comment and Click Upload Files.
Check out the video below to see how to attach and share your files.